Twin Oaks Building Solutions has helped numerous clients navigate the construction process with tailored construction programs unique to each individual client’s need. We provide over 40 years experience in the construction and development process which enables us to provide excellent guidance on such matters as cost effective building solutions and critical path mapping to completion. If you need help getting your project off the ground or back on track we think you will find Twin Oaks Building Solutions to be an invaluable asset to see your dream to completion. Here are just some of the services we can provide to your construction project:
Custom Construction Services
- Building Site Evaluation
- Constructability Review & Analysis
- Project Estimating
- Value Engineering
- Evaluation of existing in-place construction programs and recommendations on means and methods to execute completion
- Quality Control Evaluation and Monitoring
- Project Scheduling and Project Management
- Implementation of Cost Control Protocols
- Subcontractor Management and Trade Bid Analysis
- Site Safety Management Plan & Protocol
- Demolition Plan, Protocols and Implementation -For Re-Claimed Materials Salvage
- Plans Review & Permit Management
Twin Oaks Design Build Services
The design-build, one-stop-approach is the most cost effective and time saving method to complete your next construction project, compared to the conventional design-bid-build process.
Benefits of Design-Build:
- Contractor and designer accountability (contractor hires architect and engineer)
- One point of contact from project conception to completion
- Ensures client building plans are executed with maximum precision
- Minimizes cost overruns and change orders
- Faster overall design and construction time
- The design-build construction system is a contracting method that can provide significant cost and time savings for owners. Whereas the traditional design-bid-build process separates design and construction, design-build provides a single point of responsibility for an entire construction project. Instead of the owner contracting separately with the architect and the contractor, design-build typically ties the architect contractually to the contractor. The contractor then enters into a design-build contract with the owner. The owner now only has to deal with one entity, the design-build team, and not each one separately.
How it works…
At Twin Oaks Building Solutions we carefully select an architect/engineer for a specific project from our list of approved and experienced designers/architects and place him/her under contract as part of our design-build team. We then work with the owner to plan, design and construct the project to meet the specific goals, constraints and demands of the project.
Ready to see it in action? Contact Us Today, let’s put our skills to work for you!